Experimental film plans

       I don't really have a plan for my expereimental film. All i know is, that i wont it to look like me, look like my style. i really want to incorporate vibrant colors yet also black and white old-timey filters. The clips in my film are going to just be the environment around me. My film is also going to heavily consist of my friends. I spend so much time with them and a lot of them inspire me so much so why wouldn't the be apart of it.

Image result for lemonade beyonce      The music for my film is going to be two songs that i absolutely love and matches my personality (i think) very well. song #1 is the beginning of LE.MON.ADE. by beyonce which is very slow and really focuses Beyonce's singing and the layering, and harmonies. Song #2 is Peepin' in my window by lil keke which is an old rap freestyle that my brother used to play throughout the house when i was little.
Image result for lil keke

Comments

Popular Posts