My Bliss

          My true bliss is art, specifically,  fashion, photography, and makeup if that counts. I love expressing myself. in these art forms i could possibly tell a story without verbally saying a word. Being around other people who truly understand the art of fashion.

          My true bliss is being alone in my studio, blaring music, and feeling motivated yet having fun at the same tie. Sometimes i substitute the music with an audio book from "scribd". I can be in this concentrated state for hours and hours on end.

          My true bliss is social justices and racial equality. As teenage black woman, being treated equally isn't always i just can get handed to. i have to work and prove it. And with my art, I plan to do just that. I WILL become the next biggest fashion designer and no one will be able to tell me other wise.

Comments

Popular Posts